Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Please Help Me!!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Movieguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Hi All,

    I was wondering is there a minidv camcorder that I can get that has 1/60 sec shutter speed abilty that will not brack the bank possably one I can buy at a store like CircitCity or any stores like that and if so witch one should I look at buing but I do want a good one that will last and hopfuly work with my buness idea sometime down the line but right now its just a great hobby of mine.
    Any way I need this for taking the flicker out of my video when I am reacording it to my camcorder though my CinMate-20 and what is the best idea on this probbulom thanks for your help.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Movieguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you Roger I will give this a look see thanks agine.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MovieStuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2001
    Posts
    847
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Virtually any of the Panasonic line of home camcorders will do the trick as will many JVC units. I think that the Canon ZR60 is about $400 and has an 18x optical zoom and manual shutter speed of 1/60th of a second. I would check with both Circuit City as well as some of the on-line video supply dealers.

    Roger

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •